Thursday, January 5, 2012

FREE QUALITY ANALYSIS REPORTS FOR ALL

Hello All..

Let me wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year, 2012.
I shall say ThankYou All for the huge response I am getting everyday.

Now, I am starting yet another initiative...

Free Quality Checking for all kinds of Form Filling Data Entry Projects.


Anyone can utilize this free offer..

Just forward me your work and image files, and I will get back to you with my detailed error report.

But, remember, this initiative is just to save those who were already in this field and not for the new centers, just to save your process from being terminated only, and please don't assume that you can get full bill amount on a regular basis. And, I request you all not to go for fresh signups with this assurance..'coz, at the end of the day, no one get nothing in most cases.

Hope you all  welcome this goodwill gesture and share this news with your buddies..!

Thank You All...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment